Monday, October 19, 2009

Nate

This is my second time photographing little Nate. Its crazy how quickly little ones grow and change! Nate and his parents were referred to me by the Howe family and as you can see by some of the images, I had an opportunity to photograph Nate and Oliver together. Again, what we do to make little ones smile, thanks to the moms for helping with the goofy faces and silly sounds. I am glad to see that I am not the only one who can act like a big goof to get smiles! Here are few favorites, I love the ones of Nate and mom!







2 comments:

  1. Kelly we love the pics! Thank you so much for putting the time in to take them--I'm now addicted to seeing your pictures of my little Nate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, Your pictures are beautiful. I am trying to contact you so I can have a couple of Cassie's Wedding pictures done for Christmas. She couldn't really afford to have them printed professionally and I don't know why I didn't think of this a few years ago. I am a little slow on the uptake. Anyway, are you available sometime on a Saturday. I have the negatives. awarning@solarus.net is my email

    ReplyDelete