Sunday, November 22, 2009

Joel & Judith

I had the pleasure of photographing Joel and Judith at their home in Iola. They own a quaint bed and breakfast which served as a great background on some of their images. I also got to meet their sweet dog and being a dog fan, I just had to include him in on a few shots. Joel proved that you can still feel young and have fun when you own a convertible. Joel and Judith were so adorable and sweet, it was like photographing two teenagers in love! Even though it was a grey, overcast day we were able to sneak in some images down by the lake. What a great setting and background. These images are some of my favorites of the two of them. Thanks Joel and Judith for showing me that two people can still feel young and in love after 30+ years of marriage!






No comments:

Post a Comment