Monday, December 21, 2009

Brody & Reed

Another great holiday session and two more adorable little boys! Brody and Reed were such cuties, even though Reed was "Mr. Serious" during the session. I had so much fun with their holiday images, check out those cute little shirts. To our suprise the boys were up for a few more shots so we did a quick clothing change and did some solo images as well as some images of the two boys together. These two boys have the most gorgeous blue eyes! I have to admit Brody was definitly not camera shy, my camera just ate him right up! I just love his solo image of him and that serious look. I am looking forward to many more sessions with these two little boys, from what I am told I have an outdoor 4-wheeler session in my future, can't wait!







No comments:

Post a Comment