Monday, July 12, 2010

Little Miss Elna

What a honor and pleasure it was to finally meet and photograph Elna (Ellie) Ann. If you remember back to an older post, I photographed the maternity session for Monica and Eric, I have been anxiously awaiting her arrival since then! What a beautiful addition to the Burt family and once again I am so honored to capture yet another wonderful moment in their lives.
I have to admit, Ellie was a photographer's dream newborn, she pretty much slept though the entire session and was so easy to work with. Of course mom and dad were a big part of the session too, they are already great parents. So here is more than a sneak peek into the session, what can I say, she was just way too darn cute to stop photographing! Oh, I was so thrilled that I was able to use some of my new props, thanks to Crickets Creations for my adorable Fringe nest and Buggies Bootique for the little flapper headpiece....love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment