Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2010 Wrap Up

Here I am already in the 2nd month of 2011 and I am just wrapping up 2010. I guess you could say that I just loved 2010 and wanted to linger in the moments that made it so great! In saying good bye to 2010 I wanted to just say a huge, heart-felt THANK YOU to all my wonderful clients. Without them, me or my business would have not been the same. I have said it before, I feel truly blessed and honored to have captured so many beautiful memories this past year.
In appreciation, I am wrapping up 2010 with just a little keepsake collage of my clients. When making this I realized that some of my clients were repeat clients and came to see me for a number of sessions this year, which is so awesome!
What a great way to look back at 2010...

In closing I wanted to share a few images of my family. Believe it or not, I do try and get out from behind the camera! On a serious note though, I am so very blessed to have an amazing family. I have a wonderful husband and little boy, who are my favorite fans! To them a very special thank you...for allowing me to live my dream, enjoy my passion of photography and to put up with me when I only have a few hours of sleep!
Family Images courtesy of Tricia Dewar Photography
CHEERS to 2011...I look very forward to capturing even more "Picture-Perfect" Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment