Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mengert Family Session

It was a joy to photograph the Mengert family as they welcomed their newest addition to the family...little Brooklyn. I have had the honor of photographing the Mengerts for the last 3 years. You may recognize big brother Bryce, as I just recently blogged his 3 year old session. Bryce is definitely taking on the big brother role quite well. Some of my favorite images from the session are of Bryce and Brooklyn. This is a special time for the family and I look very forward to creating more memories of them and of course now little Brookyln. She is quite precious indeed...I can't wait to watch her grow and capture every milestone along the way.
Here is a sneak peek at several of the images from the session. I also included the announcement I created for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment