Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sheena - 2012 Senior

So I kicked off my 2012 high school senior season back in March...yes I know you are wondering why it has taken me so long to post...it been a little busy, well...crazy busy!! But I am not complaining, its just unfortunate that my blog took the back burner for the last couple of months.
So here I am, catching up. Meet Sheena, she is a senior rep from Hortonville High School. As I said before she came into the studio for her session in March, notice the snow in some of the shots (don't miss that stuff). She really was such a good sport in that she allowed to photograph her for not only one session but two! We had lots of fun not only in the studio but out on location aws well. I really had a great time working with Sheena and got some awesome shots. Here is  a little more than a sneak peek from her sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment