Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bryan & Krystal

Fun Couple, Fun Session...thats exactly how I will describe both Bryan and Krystal and their engagement session. Oh, and I can't forget their adroable dog Miller! I traveled up to Green Bay to shoot Bryan and Krystal's engagement images. I love going out on location, especially when it comes to engagement shoots. Being that I worked in the Green Bay/De Pere area for a number of years I already had a few spots that I wanted to take advantage of. Downtown Green Bay has endless areas to photograph in. Bryan and Krystal also wanted to do some images by Lambeau Feild. I couldn't have picked a better area to showcase that convertible Mustang of Bryan's. As you can tell by the images I had a hard time narowing ones down, but here is a sneek peek into the session.
Byran and Krystal, thanks for all the fun and I can't wait for more on your wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment