Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oliver turns 1!

I can remember the day when I first took this little boy's photo, he was a few weeks old. Now look at him...1 years old! As you blog followers may recognize, Oliver has graced my blog a couple of times. I love when clients bring thier little ones in to be photographed thoughout the first year! I enjoy capturing all their changes and watching them grow. Oliver has definitely grown into an adorable little boy. He is so sweet and just a happy little guy.
As you can tell I enjoyed capturing the many expressions of Oliver, so many, that I had a difficult time narrowing down images to blog. Here are several from the session...



Oliver's mom came up with the idea to bring some of dad's clothes for Oliver to dress in. Our goal is to photograph him every year in dad's clothes. Before we know it, Oliver will fit into that shirt and tie!
Ofcourse no 1 year old birthday session can be without birthday cake photos. Here is Oliver digging in...love the blue frosting! What great expressions!

2 comments:

  1. Kelly, these are amazing! I can't wait to see more as Oliver gets older...Nate will be trailing behind him by a couple months, but it will be fun to see the pictures over the years. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too cute ! these pictures are beautiful < your a wonderful photogapher !

    ReplyDelete