Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Casey & Ashley - 2010 Wedding

So I have been having a blast creating a coffee table album for Casey and Ashley and I just had to share some of the pages. Coffee table albums are just one of the many ways brides and grooms can showcase their wedding day images. When I create an album for the couple it is unique to them, so they are receiving an album that is tailored made and not just a generic album.
Casey and Ashley were such an awesome couple to photograph and they had such a beautiful wedding day. One of the many things I love about photographing weddings is capturing all the details that go into the wedding day...from the dress to the wedding party. Casey and Ashley made no exception when it came to the details of their big day and I have some pretty amazing images to prove it! Thanks once again Casey and Ashely for entrusting me to capture all beautiful details and memories of your special day!

1 comment:

  1. What a truely beautiful wedding and couple as captured thru your photography. I will share this web site with others who are looking to capture their special day.....

    ReplyDelete