Monday, January 24, 2011

Ella - Newborn Photography Session

I was blessed to photograph Dale and Stephanie's precious Ella right before the holidays...what a wonderful early Christmas present for not only dad and mom but me as well. I truly love capturing newborns, its one of my favorite types of sessions to photograph. Capturing all the cute expressions, tiny fingers and toes and the moments of the family together. I am so honored to photograph the first images of the family together...moments like these are priceless indeed.
Dale and Stephanie, thank you for allowing me to be a part of this special time in your lives. Ella is a beautiful little girl and I look forward to watching her grow. Congrats to the both of you once again!
I also wanted to include the announcement that I created for Dale & Stephanie and baby Ella
Front
Back

No comments:

Post a Comment