Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bryce

This little guy might look familiar to some of you who are regular followers of my blog. I photographed Bryce and his family back in October. Bryce came to visit me this time to celebrate his second birthday. I have been blessed to photograph this little boy since the day of his birth and I can't imagine missing out on his milestones, especially birthdays! Bryce has this contagious smile and laugh, which makes photographing him so much fun. We definitely had some fun during his session, check out his expression panel...its adorable! Last year we had fun digging into birthday cake and this year we had some fun with finger paints. I love nothing more than capturing the fun candid moments in a session and this session is proof of that!








Happy Birthday Bryce, can't wait until next year's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment