Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Carson & Callie - 3 Months


For those of you who are frequent followers you may recognize these two cuties as they have appeared on my blog before. The last time I photographed these beautiful babies they were newborns and now here they are 3 months old! Time sure goes by quickly when you have little ones, I am realizing that more and more with my very own little guy.
I truely enjoy photographing babies and twins are double the fun. I love when I have clients that bring in their babies for mulitple sessions, especially thoughout the first year. Its great to see how their features change and how they grow into their personalties. Carson and Callie were such a joy to photograph. I look forward to many more sessions of these two and watching them grow.
Enjoy a sneak peek from their three month session...











No comments:

Post a Comment