Monday, January 11, 2010

Buchholz Family

Its always great to get families together for photos, especially when its been 10 years since the last one! That was just the case for the Buchholz family. Hard to believe I was just a photographer's assistant at the studio where the family had their photos taken back then. 10 years later, no longer the assistant but the photographer for their session. Since then, hair styles have changed, kids have grown and they have added to the family! I have to say that the family did a great job coordinating, its tough when you have that many individuals. Despite cold weather and a tight location I was able to photograph the family at my home, outdoors as well as in. Here is just a sampling of some of the images from the session. Hopefully it won't be another 10 years before I see the Buchholz family again!




No comments:

Post a Comment