Thursday, January 7, 2010

Max


I couldn't help but blog a few images I did of my son Max. These are some of the images I captured for our Christmas card. They are just so darn cute that I thought I would share a few. Its wonderful to have my very own little model and guinea pig, especially when it comes to my crazy ideas. Everyone always says that Max must just love having his picture taken, to be honest, if I can get 15 minutes out of him I consider myself very lucky. Enjoy...




As I said before, if I get 15 minutes I'm lucky...well it was nap time and Max had enough. To my advantage though, these next images are my favorite, they are priceless!



So, I do get some crazy ideas and yes once in a while my husbands allows me to follow them. With the help of dad and of course Max I was able to capture this adorable shot. This little snowman melts my heart!

1 comment:

  1. The sweetest snowman I've ever seen! Oh, and I love the yawning one too. He's getting so big, so fast!

    ReplyDelete