Friday, August 20, 2010

Baby Andrew

Meet the Kinates and their precious baby boy Andrew. The Kinates came to me as a referral...which I totally love referrals! Its like the best compliment! What a true honor it is for me to capture this unforgettable moment in James and Sarah's lives. Andrew was a little over four weeks when he came into visit me and he was quite the trooper. Newborns can sometimes be a little unpredictable so I always a lot for extra time and sometimes a second session and that was the case with Andrew. As you can tell by the images posted, both sessions were a success and I was able to capture some adorable moments of Andrew. 
Congrats again James and Sarah, I can't wait to watch little Andrew grow!
I wanted to post one the announcements I designed for the Kinates, this is just one of the many keepsakes I create for newborn sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment