Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Justi-Class of 2011

I had an awesome opportunity to travel down to Hartford, WI to photograph Justi. Justi is an avid photography lover so I knew when it came to her senior photos she would have lots of ideas and locations. After shooting some images at her home we traveled to Milwaukee...what a perfect venue. Justi wanted more of an urban look to her senior images so we headed to the 3rd ward which had some great buildings. I had such a blast photographing Justi, she is quite the natural in front of the camera! Not mention the girl loves fashion photography which gave me the opportunity to try some unique poses. 
Believe it or not here is a sneak peek at some images from her session, again I was a little trigger happy! I can hardly say that this session felt like work...to be honest it felt more like a vacation day (thats why I love what I do)!

We also did some buddy shot...these are so much fun!
Justi, I wish you all the best in your senior year and I look forward to our future photography talks!

1 comment: