Monday, August 23, 2010

Casey - Class of 2011

Casey is a high school senior from West DePere. We started out in the studio with a few outfits, Casey is a basketball player and a big Brett Farve fan. I love when seniors bring in their owns props and sports stuff is always fun. Senior sessions should definitely reflect who the senior is and thats something I strive for when it come to photographing each session. I try to make each session unique and fun.
Despite rainy weather in the beginning of the session the skies perfectly cleared up and gave way to a overcast sky...which is a photographer's dream when it comes to photographing outdoors. I just love the outdoor images from Casey's session. I have to say Casey did a great job at selecting outfits for her session, just loved the dress.
Once again here is more than a sneak peek at Casey's session. Best of luck Casey in your senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment