Thursday, August 26, 2010

Jackson

I think I just may have met the happiest 3 month old! Let me introduce to you Jackson. What an adorable little guy and so darn photogenic. I have to say the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree...what can I say I think mom and dad passed down some good genes! The session of Jackson came as a gift from his uncle. Jackson's uncle came into the studio and purchased a gift certificate for Jackson a couple of months ago so I have been very anxious to meet him, mom and dad. What a joy is was capturing Jackson and all his cute little expressions. As you can tell with this post, my camera ate him right up...ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos! What a cute family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures of my great-nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great pictures of my great-nephew!

    ReplyDelete