Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jason & Darla - 2010 Wedding

I had the honor of photographing the wedding of Jason and Darla. What a beautiful sunny and warm day...perfect for an outdoor ceremony. Ferg's Bavarian Village in Manawa hosted a great backdrop for the wedding and provided me with lots of great scenery. Jason, Darla and their wedding party were so much fun to work with. I have to admit some of the members of the wedding party along with the groom are old high school friends of mine, so the wedding was a great way to catch up. I love when I get the opportunity to tag along with the wedding party, as some of the candids of the day end of being some of my favorite images. 
Here are some (okay, I know, more than some) images I captured of Jason and Darla's wedding day.
Jason and Darla, thank you for allowing me to be such an important part of your wedding day...I wish you both lots of love and happiness!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment