Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Wallaces - Wedding 2010

Tom and Kristin's wedding day was absolutely perfect...awesome weather, great wedding party and of course a beautiful bride and groom! A dream come true for a bride and groom that have been wishing for this day for a long time. Tom and Kristin invited me to hang out all day and night, which allowed me to captured all the details of their wedding day. Thankfully Tom, Kristin and their wedding party were still enjoying my presence in the late hours of the night!
As you can tell by their sneak peek, I was able to capture some awesome moments and details of Tom and Kristin's wedding day. Thank you once again Tom and Kristin...I wish you both lots of love and happiness!
P.S. Stayed tune...Kristin, Tom and I went out on a "Trash the Dress" session a couple of weeks after the wedding day. I will be posting those in near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment