Friday, October 1, 2010

Mark & Heather - Engagement & Family Session

What a great couple...Mark and Heather were so much fun to photograph that I felt hardly at work! We started their session with some engagement photos in the studio and then headed out on location for some outdoor photos. I have to say it was a perfect day to photograph outdoors and with the fall colors just starting to peek through I had perfect backdrops for the session.
Mark and Heather wanted to incorporate family images into their session. What a delightful family...both the boys and the dogs kept all of us entertained providing me with great smiles and images! Here is a sneak peek at some (well more than some) of their images from the session. Mark and Heather I look forward to your May 2011 wedding and capturing even more memories of the both of you and your family!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment