Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tiffany Family - Fall Session

What a pleasure it was to meet and photograph the Tiffany family. I was blessed again with a beautiful, warm fall day for family's session. Jerry and Katie have an adorable little guy named Will and I have to say my camera just ate him right up. Me being a pet lover, I was thrilled that Jerry and Katie wanted to include their puppy in some of the family shots. Here is a sneak peek at some of the family's images from the session...ENJOY!

Thanks Tiffany family for allowing me to capture some beautfiul fall memories of your family...I look forward to creating more!

1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time and you did a wonderful job!! We haven't even seen all the pics and think they are amazing!!
    We are looking forward to future sessions also!!!
    Thank you again, you are such a talented photographer!!
    The Tiffany Family! :)

    ReplyDelete